Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The BlackBerry Tour Continued…

Just wanted to update the post I wrote about on how I use my smartphone.  I added a few apps that I must say I really find useful. 

  1. The American Express shortcut.  Not a real app, but a super handy shortcut to have to track my Amex account.
  2. Homes For Sale is a great app if you ever want to look up any (listed) homes for sale.  It is handy because you don’t need to know the address, and there are multiple ways to find the home you’re searching for.
  3. MiniPaint is just a fun app to have if you want to add silly things to the pictures you’ve taken with your device.  I’ve used it to mock up my friends’ pictures then send them as an MMS. 
  4. SmartBCalendar isn’t free, but for 99 cents, I could rationalize spending a little on such a handy app.  I depend on viewing my calendar on this device, and after a while, it seems like this should be a standard feature.

That’s all for now.  I’m sure I’ll have a part three coming up.  :-)

No comments: